Conserving local wildlife and its habitat for our generation and the next.
From Belgrave to Gembrook, working with our partners, Johns Hill Landcare supports residents and the community to create a healthy natural environment.
Need help with Weeds?
Learn more about our Weed Neighbourhoods.
We are currently working in the areas below and may be able to help you:
- On or near Kilvington, Westlands, Hamilton.
- Old Beaconfield or Deery Roads
- Wright Road and Symons Road.
- Over the line: Bellbird Cresc, Vista Drive (Emerald).
- Avonsleigh Common and residents within 5 minutes walk of the shop
Weeds of the Month
It’s that time of year and there are LOTS of weeds going to seed: Tree Tobacco, Trad, Ivy. Inkweed.
Do you need a 'dabber' for cutting and pasting chemical? Ring Mel on 0434 030 164
Weed ID and Control Information from Cardinia Council
Ready to take the next step? You can become a contributor to our cause, or participate yourself.