Since 2003, we have worked with the community to protect and conserve the local habitat for the wildlife in the Emerald region of Victoria.
To reduce local weeds, and replant indigenous vegetation and provide information, education or research about the natural environment for the community in the region around Emerald.
- Seed collection
- Research & Information Sharing
- Community Awareness
What We've Achieved
- Completion of weeding along Puffing Billy Railway line
- Revegetation of Pepi's Land Emerald
- Revegetation of Ridge Road Kallista
- Revegetation of sections of Menzies Creek
- Weed pilot program researching community attitudes and knowledge